the Mosque in NYC yes or no

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Turning back the clock (political ignorance)

With election day fast approaching, I truly am wondering: Will Americans truly turn back the clock with this tuesday's election results? Will the mantra and endlessly repeated catch phrases of the tea party and the republicans truly hold sway in America? And Are americans truly stupid enough to allow the rich to have tax cuts, in a time of economic crisis? As I watch and listen to these champions of of the new america, Sharron Angle, Meg Whitman and the like, I, being of common sense, realize that the only thing they are championing is wealth for the wealthy, and rights for the rich. And I am continually amazed that so many americans ,blinded by hate and hatred dont see this. I am hoping that america proves me, and the fanatics wrong, but I think we are on the path to disaster this election day! And I truly believe that the inmates will be running the asylum on Nov 3. This election wont be a great victory for anyone but the rich and powerful and they will have the poor( as poor is to a rich standard,because REAL poor people dont even matter to them) to thank for it! Ignorance is bliss they say, but, sad to say, I think America is about to prove that political ignorance is bliss for the rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment