the Mosque in NYC yes or no

Thursday, April 19, 2012

If I ran the Obama re-election campaign

What would i do if I ran the Obama re-election campaign? Simply put, if i ran the Obama re-election effort, I would run on the presidents record as opposed to running from it IE: Gore 2000.
If I  was in charge of the Obama re-election effort, I would use the presidents record, and successes of same, to paint a picture of success and the effort to create same, and then contrast it against the obstructionism and efforts to create and foster failure by the republicans and Mitt Romney! I'd trumpet the success of TARP, The stimulus, the auto bailout and other such things, and then Id bring, to the public theatre, the contrast of the imagery and public statements of such republican luminaries as Rush limbaugh, Mitch Mcconnell, and Mitt Romney himself. Not to mention Fox News and others, as they wished  and worked for failure in America!!! They say the president has no record to run on, But I disagree STRONGLY, and if I were in the position of running the Obama re-election effort, I would indeed run on the Obama record and the accomplishments of same, while contrasting it with the efforts of the republicans to create and foster failure! Because that contrast, and with the clear establishment of same, positive versus negative, success versus failure, is, in MY opinion, a clear path to Victory for the Obama Re-election effort!

NOW THAT SAID, IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS, IN MY NEXT POST, I WILL PRESENT "IF I RAN THE ROMNEY CAMPAIGN" SEE YOU THEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment